The company is an industry-leading provider of PPE, workwear, industrial consumables, tools and safety supplies to the Oil and Gas and Utilities sectors. They are known worldwide and have a presence and office network across the globe and are well known for their extensive service and product offering. The company sells directly to large end-user accounts and continue to grow and expand all the time. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking, well-structured business in order to enhance your career.
- A mix of account management and business development will be a big part of this role selling into existing customers and bringing on new business.
- Selling to Oil and Gas and Utilities
- Covering Scotland (ideally Aberdeen or commutable).
- The product ranges include a wide variety of PPE, workwear and industrial supplies and tooling.
- Selling via face to face meetings and product demonstrations.
- Managing your own time and diary.
- You will be given full autonomy working from home and also working with the local office.
- You will be expected to visit existing and new customers on a weekly basis.
- A varied role with a lot of interaction with international teams.
Sales experience selling a product across Scotland you will be adaptable, flexible and have sold at all levels. Ability to present to all levels with measurable results. Be hungry, driven and motivated. Experience managing a large territory and arranging face to face meetings. You must understand the steps of the sales process, features & benefits of product ranges and good sales negotiating skills. Finally, you must have energy and want to progress in the business over the long term as the company likes to promote from within where possible.
Package and Career Benefits
Salary up to £50k plus car and bonus scheme.
They are a rapidly growing company with ambitions to grow further in the PPE and industrial consumables sector. As the Area Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to not only lead from the front in terms of sales generation but also make a senior contribution to the future growth strategy, as they are offering very good career progression to more senior roles in the company, if you can demonstrate your commitment, positive attitude, performance and leadership skills to the company.
To apply for this role, please send your details confidentially to