- Salary: €60,000 per annum + Benefits
- Holidays: 30 days per annum including public holidays.
- Help to establish the company in the German Market
- Find Opportunities in the German Market and turn them into Customers.
- Responsible for the sales in € (Euro) and GP% (Gross Profit Percentage) for the end users and distributors allocated, to achieve the Targets set and is accountable to the International Sales Manager.
- Complete a weekly report with an update on all the activities for the week and changes to the pipeline. Ensure all staff reporting in complete a similar report.
- To ensure all customers are contacted by phone and by visit at the agreed frequency and more if required.
- 25 F2F Visits Per Month.
- Open €2,000,000 of Opportunities Per Annum.
- Close €500,000 of Opportunities Per Annum.
- Gross Profit of 40%.
- Display professionalism when dealing with customers. Follow the Company Procedures.
- Demonstrate vision, energy, persistence, and a passion to meet set targets.
- Focus attention on efficiency, show resourcefulness when managing issues and continuously develop improved ways of operation.
- Capacity to perform and work as part of the team.
- Behave in an open, honest, and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to manage time in an effective manner so that all work is completed by specified deadlines
- Competency in personal time management
- Ability to manage tasks
- Record Daily all daily sales activities on sales
- Follow up and completed tasks set at every meeting
To apply for this role or for a confidential consultation, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org