The company is an industry leading provider of PPE and workwear selling to a number of end users across the UK and Ireland. They are known internationally but have a huge opportunity for growth as a business, with a product range that can have a great impact within the market. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking well-structured business and the opportunity for recognition of success and career progression is realistic based upon long term performance. This is a real chance for you to shine and be recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
- This role is mainly new business focused as the South East region hasn’t had anybody fully cover that region before, there are accounts there but reactivation of accounts and finding new accounts will be the largest part of this role.
- Selling to a wide range of medium to large end-user accounts you will need to be knowledgeable on PPE and workwear products and standards.
- Are to be covered is the whole of the South East of the UK.
- Selling via face to face meetings and product demonstrations. You will also be required to be the point of contact at PPE trade shows from time to time.
- Managing your own time and diary, but also work as part of a national sales team.
- You will be given full autonomy working from home and also working with the local territory offices where possible.
- Ideally, you should be able to adapt to the role quickly as the business is a fast moving company, so if you know the region very well and believe you can bring a fresh approach to the region, this role would be ideal for you.
Sales experience selling a product across the South East, you will be adaptable, flexible and have sold at all levels. Ability to present to all levels with measurable results. Be hungry, driven and motivated. Experience managing a large territory and arranging face to face meetings. You must understand the steps of the sales process, know how to secure end-user interest, understand the features & benefits of product ranges and have good sales negotiating skills. Finally, you must have energy and want to progress in the business over the long term as the company likes to promote from within where possible.
Package and Career Benefits
The salary range is dependent upon experience and the fixed basic part of the salary is up to £50,000 annually, plus a bonus scheme, a company car and other tools needed for the job, phone, laptop, i-pad etc.
They are a rapidly growing company with ambitions to grow further in the PPE/workwear sector. As the Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to not only lead from the front in terms of sales generation but also make a senior contribution to the future growth strategy for the South of the UK, as they are offering very good career progression to more senior roles in the company, if you can demonstrate your commitment, positive attitude, performance and leadership skills to the company. So, there is a very high probability that if you are successful in the role, a future role could be created with more regional responsibility and eventually a team to manage in the South of the UK.
To apply for the role, please email you details confidentially to email@example.com