Excellent opportunity to work for a manufacturer of protective fabrics, protecting people on the job from harmful effects of heat, flame and other related risks. You will be responsible for implementing a strategic sales plan and achieving financial performance goals in the ER (fire fighter) market. You will achieve this by:
• Building brand awareness and preference with end users and market influencers in the ER sector.
• Have a strong focus on New Business Development.
• Back selling fabrics through garment producers by winning orders at end user level demonstrating the leading USP’s of the companys’ product range.
This position will report to the company’s Market Manager ER in North America.
• Achieve maximum sales growth and market share objectives in North America.
• Enhance brand awareness and create product demand by developing direct relationships with end user customers and with bodies or organizations that influence our target markets.
• Work within a team to convert End-users & distribution channels to use the company’s solutions in your geographical region.
• Stay informed on marketplace activity to identify new business opportunities at end user level.
• 5+ years of experience in the Safety and/or Textile PPE industry.
• Existing relationships in ER (Emergency Response)/Fire Fighting market is preferred.
• Extensive travel will be required in your area.
• Works with strong sense of urgency.
• Good command of oral and written English and A second language preferred optional.
• Ambitious self-starter.
• Strong networking capability.
• Effective communication skills with people at all levels of the organization.
This role will cover North America so travel will be essential.
To apply for this role or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org