Location- Texas, USA
Excellent opportunity to work for a world leading manufacturer of protective fabrics based in the United States.
You will be responsible for implementing a strategic sales plan and achieving financial performance goals in the Industrial Safety market. You will achieve this by:
• Building brand awareness with end users and market influencers.
• You will need to have a ready-made network of customers preferably in Petrochemicals, metal fabrication, welding trades and others.
• Specifying the company’s products to end users in the Oil& Gas market.
This position will report to the company’s Commercial Director.
• Achieve maximum sales growth in your industry and market share objectives.
• Enhance brand awareness and create product demand by developing direct relationships with end user customers and with bodies or organizations that influence our target markets.
• Work within a team to convert End-users & distribution channels to use the company’s solutions in your geographical region.
• Stay informed on marketplace activity to identify new business opportunities at end user level.
• 5+ years of experience in the Safety and/or Textile PPE industry.
• Existing relationships in at least one of the mentioned industries is required.
• Extensive travel will be required in your area.
• Works with strong sense of urgency.
• Good command of oral and written English and Spanish optional.
• Ambitious self-starter.
• Strong networking capability.
• Effective communication skills with people at all levels of the organization.
To apply for this role or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org