You will be responsible for implementing a strategic sales plan and achieving financial performance goals in the German ER market. You will achieve this by:
- You will focus heavily on New Business Development in the ER (emergency response) market as the company would like to grow their market share significantly.
- Specifying our fabrics into the firefighting departments in Germany
- Back selling the fabrics through our garment producers by winning the order at end user level, demonstrating the leading USP’s of our products.
This role will report to the Market Manager – ER (Emergency Response).
- New business Development approach, team player, with a dynamic skill set.
- 5+ years of experience in the Safety and/or Textile PPE industry.
- Existing relationships in the firefighting/ER (Emergency Response) market is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence peers and customers.
- Strong networking capability.
- Ambitious self-starter.
- Works with strong sense of urgency.
- Effective communication skills with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Good command of oral and written English and a second language is preferred.
- Extensive travel in Germany.
Geographical area: This role will cover Germany so travel will be essential.
Contact email@example.com for more information.