Tag are working in partnership with a fantastic protective fabric manufacture, who are keen to hire a talented individual in Germany.
You will be responsible for implementing a strategic sales plan and achieving financial performance goals in the European industrial flame resistant market. You will achieve this by:
- Building brand awareness and preference with end users and market influencers, pulling business through the supply chain.
- Specifying our fabrics into the end users in the following markets: Petrochemicals, Utilities, Metal Fabrication, Automotive and Chemicals. You will need to be a sales specialist and already have experience of selling to one of the above sectors to health and safety managers.
- Back selling the fabrics through our garment producers by winning the order at end user level in the markets above by demonstrating the leading USP’s of our products.
- New business Development approach, team player, with a dynamic skill set.
- 5+ years of experience in the Industrial Safety and/or Textile PPE industry.
- Existing relationships in at least one of the mentioned industries is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence peers and customers.
- Strong networking capability.
- Ambitious self-starter.
- Works with strong sense of urgency.
- Effective communication skills with people at all levels of the organization.
- Good command of oral and written English and German.
- Extensive travel in your area.
Career Path: This role will start in the Germany region but as you begin to specialise in a particular end user segment listed below, your role will then require you to replicate the sales process and network into other accounts across the whole of Europe.
End User Clients range from the following sectors:
- Industrial Workers
- Oil Exploration and Refinery
- Molten Metal Processing
- Welding trades
Career Path: This role will start in the Germany region but as you begin to specialise in a particular end user segment (like Petrochem, Utilities, Chemical, Automotive or Metal Fabrication), your role will then require you to replicate the sales process and network into other accounts across the whole of Europe.
This position will report to the Commercial Director.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information