Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturer of Above neck protection products who are looking for an End User Sales Specialist to cover the UK & Ireland.
Main purpose of role:
Work closely with sales teams to ensure close collaboration with existing and new End User companies for the company’s product portfolio within UK & Ireland
Build good & strong working relationships, understand the needs of our End-users, research the market and related products, and present the company’s products favourably in a structured professional way.
Drive for profitable sales growth, high levels of customer understanding including hands-on training, offering optimal customer service and follow-up.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Act as the lead contact between the company and its high value End User customer base within the UK & Ireland.
- Work with the Sales Team on joint calls with key distributors to visit and meet with End Users to support existing business and create new business opportunities.
- Carry out training modules and hands-on demonstrations on-site throughout the region to create product awareness
- Be a leader for technical support and advice within the Sales and Customer Service Team to field and follow-up on calls and queries.
- Present products appropriately by understanding End-user requirements to ensure ongoing profitable sales are achieved.
- Attend key shows, exhibitions and seminars and be seen as a lead in terms of training and education within the market
- Challenge customer objections appropriately with a view to customer conversion
- Develop and support the creation of proposal documents, which will form part of formal bidding processes/ tenders as dictated by distribution partners, ensuring all opportunities are recorded, monitored and tracked.
- Address any potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Achieve sales and profit targets and manage the financial forecasting for the Budget Region.
- Be an active part of the UK and Global Sales Team, supporting strategy development and team communication, sharing knowledge and opportunities wherever possible.
- Travel of approx. 70%. Expectation of minimum 8-10 nights away per calendar month
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales experience preferred
- Experience in selling products in a Technical environment preferred
- Experience in working with High Value End User companies to win successful contracts a benefit.
- Working experience in PPE
- Experience in Business Intelligence & CRM systems
- Strong understanding of sales, pricing and gross margin
- Strong computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications and use of Skype or equivalent
- Excellent communication & attention to detail
Key Personal Qualities Required:
- Ability to achieve commercial results in a fast-changing business culture
- Demonstrate real commitment in a fast moving and pressured environment
- Able to utilise a range of techniques to win support, working well with others in the sales team
- Able to communicate effectively across numerous levels of the organisation
- Able to solve problems providing appropriate solutions
- Customer focused with a sound understanding of end user requirements
Educational Qualifications Required:
- University Degree preferred.
- Qualifications in Business / Sales / Marketing/ Technical skills preferred.
To apply for this role of for more information, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com