Salary is Negotiable on experience
Location: East of France – Lyon, Strasbourg, Nancy, Metz, Dijon.
A great opportunity to join a global manufacturer of PPE products focusing on End-Users, based in the East of France.
The role will include supporting distribution partners within the territory, understanding the needs of end-users and presenting products professionally and favourably to drive growth in the dedicated territory.
- Development of new distribution networks
- Working with the sales manager, take responsibility concerning budget, margin and price.
- Support the sales manager through the preparation of the annual budget for the area of responsibility.
- Create, develop and maintain relationships of targeted end-users and existing customers both verbally and through digital communications.
- Collaborate with the sales team providing effective support to the end-user.
- Address problems and provide efficient solutions.
- Provide advisement on upcoming product developments.
- Analyse market trends in the designated region and determine new opportunities for growth.
- Help to drive key projects improving efficiency and customer management.
- Consult with end-users and customers focussing on technical advice and training.
- Working with the senior sales manager and sales team, develop targeted end-users in line with the sales strategies.
- Possess project management skills and previous experience in sales management
- Previous experience in working in PPE/Workwear and premium branded companies.
- Minimum of 2 years of international commercial management experience.
- Experience using CRM systems would be a plus.
- Developed communication skills and a focused attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of all Microsoft office/database applications and good general computer literacy.
- Have a strong understanding of pricing, gross margin and sales.
To apply for this role or for more information please send your CV and covering letter to Nicky Taglione for a confidential consultation.