The company is an innovative industry leading provider of Connected Worker Safety Software Solutions selling to a number of distributors and end users in Construction, Oil&Gas, Mining, Manufacturing and Heavy Industrial sectors globally. They are becoming known internationally but have a huge opportunity for growth as a business, with a new innovative game changing product range that will have a great impact within the safety/PPE market. The company sells directly to large end-users via back selling through its distribution partners. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking well-structured business and the opportunity for recognition of success and career progression is outstanding. This is a real chance for you to shine and be recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
• A large focus of this role is new business focused as you will be launching a new concept into the safety market across the whole of Europe.
• Selling to a wide range of medium to large end-user accounts via the distribution partners, with a large focus on appointing new distributors.
• Covering Western Europe, you would ideally have the following language skills: English, French, Spanish or Scandinavian.
• The product/service is associated with wearable PPE technology and will need someone who has a good understanding of software, infrastructure, networks and solutions.
• You will be working at C level as well as IT level and with company stakeholders working on small and large value contracts.
• Selling via face to face meetings and product demonstrations. You will also be required to be the point of contact at PPE trade shows such as the A+A Dusseldorf and many more international exhibitions.
• Managing your own time and diary, but also work as part of a senior international sales management team.
• You will be given full autonomy working from home and also working with the local country offices where possible.
• You will be given a very realistic target to achieve and you will also be involved in the market strategy planning with the senior management team.
• A varied role with a lot of interaction with international teams.
Sales experience selling a solution across Europe, you will be adaptable, flexible and have sold at all levels. Ability to present to all levels with measurable results. Be hungry, driven and motivated. Experience managing a large territory and arranging face to face meetings. You must understand the steps of the sales process, know how to appoint distributors and secure end-user interest, understand the features & benefits of product/service ranges and good sales negotiating skills. Finally, you must have energy and want to progress in the business over the long term as the company likes to promote from within where possible.
Package and Career Benefits
The salary range is dependent upon experience and the fixed basic part of the salary is anywhere between €100-150k depending on the geographical location you reside in, plus an exceptional bonus/profit scheme, a company car and other management benefits and tools needed for the job, phone, laptop, i-pad etc.
They are a rapidly growing company with ambitions to grow further in the PPE/Health and safety sector. As the European Sales Director, you will have the opportunity to not only lead from the front in terms of sales generation but also make a senior contribution to the future growth strategy, as they are offering very good career progression to more senior roles in the company, if you can demonstrate your commitment, positive attitude, performance and leadership skills to the company. So, there is a very high probability that if you are successful in the role, a future role could be created with more global responsibility (most likely EMEA region) if that is one of your ambitions for the future also.
To apply for the role, please email you details confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org