To assist the company in developing a strong distribution network in Europe by being proactive with end user markets and to then build a team of sales representatives across the region.
• To be a part of the company’s senior management team and to execute the company strategy in Europe.
• Initially, identify and grow the distribution channels and partners in Europe
• Ensure successful implementation and performance to the yearly budget
• Working closely with end user customers and providing suitable solutions in conjunction with the company’s product development and technical teams.
• Be an effective communicator at all levels and be a “hands on” person in the initial stages of sales development, then moving into a more managerial role once distribution channels have been opened.
• Provide feedback on market needs and trends and identify opportunities for growth.
• Be the point of contact at major and regional exhibitions in the PPE industry.
Ideal Candidate Profile
• Someone from within the PPE (personal protective equipment) industry who already knows the PPE distributors in Europe
• Excellent knowledge of working with end users and “back selling” through distribution and channel partners.
• Growth and new business development focused individual with a hands on approach.
• Ability to leverage with teams of people to achieve company objectives.
• Effective communicator who can work in a company that has a lean management structure (this is not a matrix organization).
• A good level of education desired with also knowledge of EN and certification standards across Europe and further afield.
• A good team worker, flexible.
• Available to travel internationally.
• Ideally speak other European languages (French, German or Dutch).
• Good delegator, capable at the same time to remain “in control”.
• Hungry and passionate, ambitious yet respectful of others.
To apply to this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com