The company is an innovative industry leading provider of high cut resistant level gloves and PPE hand protection specialist selling to a number of distributors and end users internationally. They are known internationally but have a huge opportunity for growth as a business, with a new product range that will have a great impact within the market. The company sells directly to large end-users via back selling through its distribution partners. This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking well-structured business and the opportunity for recognition of success and career progression is outstanding. This is a real chance for you to shine and be recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
- A mix of account management and business development will be a big part of this role selling into existing customers and bringing on new distribution partners in Spain.
- Selling to a wide range of medium to large end-user accounts via the distribution partners, with a large focus on appointing new distributors.
- Covering Spain, you will need to be based in the UK and speak fluent English and Spain fluently
- The product ranges include a wide variety of hand/body protection products that have a wide range of applications and many more new products scheduled for release into their distributor partners in the near future.
- Selling via face to face meetings and product demonstrations. You will also be required to be the point of contact at PPE trade shows such as the A+A Dusseldorf and many more international exhibitions.
- Managing your own time and diary, but also work as part of a senior sales team.
- You will be given full autonomy working from home and also working with the local country offices where possible.
- You will be given a very realistic target to achieve and you will also be involved in the market strategy planning with the senior management team.
- A varied role with a lot of interaction with international teams.
Sales experience selling a product across Spain, you will be adaptable, flexible and have sold at all levels. Ability to present to all levels with measurable results. Be hungry, driven and motivated. Experience managing a large territory and arranging face to face meetings. You must understand the steps of the sales process, know how to appoint distributors and secure end-user interest, understand the features & benefits of product ranges and good sales negotiating skills. Finally, you must have energy and want to progress in the business over the long term as the company likes to promote from within where possible.
Package and Career Benefits
The salary range is dependent upon experience and completely negotiable
They are a rapidly growing company with ambitions to grow further in the PPE/PSA sector. As the Export Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to not only lead from the front in terms of sales generation but also make a senior contribution to the future growth strategy, as they are offering very good career progression to more senior roles in the company, if you can demonstrate your commitment, positive attitude, performance and leadership skills to the company. So, there is a very high probability that if you are successful in the role, a future role could be created with more global responsibility if that is one of your ambitions for the future.
To apply for the role, please email you details confidentially to email@example.com