The Head of Distribution is responsible for the growth, training and managing of authorized Distributors/Resellers selling the company products and services.
They will be representing the company aiming to maximize revenue, partner engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Sell gas detection solutions through distribution channels in Western & Northern Europe
- Maintain the company CRM
- Deliver training and organize seminars to ensure reps are educated on the company’s product range
- Find, manage, and evaluate both current and new distribution channels
- Identify and pursue new business through effective management of distributor representative companies
- Execute marketing activities and drive promotions to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Coordinate with the Sales Account Manager and Customer Relation Department team
- Complete administrative reporting on time
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of the company’s product line
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petrochemicals/Mining/Electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10- years relevant sales experience in Europe.
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to travel > 60% of the time
- Experienced in delivering doing public presentations and seminars
- Knowledge of O&G, Mining and related Gas detection applications
- Independent, pro-active and self-organized, excellent sales and technical skills
- Previous experience demonstrating the ability to manage and develop distribution channels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Speaking French and/or any other European language is a plus
- Great time management skills
To apply for this position or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org