Location: Belgium – Flemish Region (Brussels, Antwerp, Gent)
Salary: €70,000 – €80,000
- As International Sales Manager, you will be the company ambassador with responsibility for markets in the USA, South-America, Oceania, Asia and Japan.
- You will be required to establish an ambitious and realistic budget plan.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy for the required territories.
- Maintain and develop the existing client portfolios, whilst developing new business opportunities within the defined territories to help strengthen the company’s market share.
- You actively create new markets by making contacts with new target groups.
- You’ll be required to stay up to date with new trends within the industry concerning international markets and provide feedback to the business.
- You will be responsible for maintaining relations with customers, prospects and end-users, whilst developing long-term collaborations with local distributors.
- You must be able to report on market conditions and in consultation with the business unit manager determine future sales strategies.
- As an inspiring colleague, you will work closely in collaboration with the Internal Sales teams to establish the best strategy for new and ongoing projects.
- You have a relevant professional background in export (min. 5 years).
- You are result driven and engaged.
- Traveling (>50%) and the desire for international contacts is a part of your DNA.
- You have powerful skills of persuasion.
- You must be a strong communicator who can form and maintain relationships and can work well independently and as part of a team.
- You are comfortable in this fast-changing competitive international environment.
- You must be fluent in Dutch, English and Spanish.
What we offer
- An exciting job that lets you take on international responsibilities allowing you to formulate and implement a successful strategy at your own initiative.
- The opportunity to work for a unique Belgian company (Laureate ‘Lion of the Export 2017 of Flanders’) with family like characteristics, where entrepreneurship, innovation and international context are paramount.
- The benefits of a SME-structure combined with a highly regarded global brand.
- A competitive salary with benefits and a company car.
To apply for this role or for more information, please email your updated CV and covering letter to Stuart Law at TAG Search and Select for a confidential consultation.