Based in Germany
Reports to: VP Europe/Africa
The Key Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of account management and business results in their assigned accounts. This includes monitoring and ensuring sales growth within the current customer base and development of accounts through current product offerings and the development of new products.
Skills that are required as the minimum qualifications for this job.
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in the PPE industry ideally glove sales/services environment.
- Able to understand very detailed and technical aspects of the products in order to introduce new ideas and products to customers and to ensure their current and future requirements are met.
- Experience or working knowledge of export/import terminology and documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients through added value selling and strong customer service
- Effective public skills, personal presence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Very detail oriented and able to effectively multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills to ensure customer’s satisfaction & sales levels being met
- Quick learner and able to carry on independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel globally.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with customers & manufacturing personnel
- Flexibility to adapt to situations arising
- A second or third language is considered an asset
- International business experience is an asset.
- Manages all product lines within assigned accounts and participates in forecasting sales, then manages account to ensure success. This will be accomplished by servicing all account needs e.g. product selection, complete technical support, quoting prices, training, product trials and many other
- Introducing new products, liaising between factory and customers on non-routine and major issues.
- Deals with claims analysis and resolution in an expedient manner with a balanced view to customer satisfaction and company profitability. Also regularly monitors and analyses trending.
- Performing a kind of consultant role to help our customer to build their hand protection business.
- Determines and initiates new products at customer request
- Identifies new opportunities within accounts for existing and new products
- Conducts regular analysis of all aspects of customer accounts to make sure sales are on target, opportunities are identified and concerns dealt with before problems arise.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and the key resource for all employees for assigned customers
- Keeps abreast of trends in PPE industry, competitors, customer & market needs.
- Preparing formal reports and presentations based on customer requirements, trade show outcomes, factory visits, market developments or others as requested.
- Provides training for customers and internal staff as needed for products specifications, standards etc.
Other duties as assigned
- Maintaining and building relationships with our customers is paramount to our success.
- The incumbent is accountable for ensuring relationships with customers are strengthened while ensuring the financial success of the company.
Our products and processes are a continuous evolution. To be successful within the company, the incumbent is responsible for taking the initiative to develop & increase knowledge of all product lines internally and keep abreast of developments externally. This will be accomplished through independent learning, mutual learning opportunities and sharing product knowledge with colleagues within the company. As growth occurs within the company, the incumbent will have a role in ensuring processes are as efficient as possible and align with sister companies.
As this role is performed from a home-based office; self-organization and motivation, as well as hands-on mentality, is a must to get things done in the required time frame
To apply for this role, please contact Zohya Caan- Zohya@tagsearchandselect.com