Excellent opportunity to manage and develop the national distribution of an innovative range of respiratory equipment. The company’s product range is currently established in some market segments and is a top seller in several major retailers in the Trade sector. Their goal is to create demand with key national end users in order to further develop the distribution network and grow market share, to cover more segments in the industry.
You will be required to manage 1 sales executive to begin with, with the potential for further sales team expansion in the future.
- Establish the approval of new products
- Travel to trade shows and customer locations;
- Prepares monthly report presenting sales volume and potential sales,
- Direct sales forecasting activities and thus set performance goals
- Determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates by reviewing market analysis;
- Handles customer complaints and requests.
- Monitor and evaluate the competitions products and activities of competition;
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans that are accommodating to corporate goals;
- Present new product ideas for sales growth;
- Responsible for sales number for their product line;
- Represent the company at trade association meetings and shows to promote their product range;
- Deliver sales presentations to clients;
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy;
- Analyze and control expenses of division to follow budgetary requirements;
- Perform quoting and follow-up with customers;
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college;
- Minimum 5-year experience selling half mask Respiratory products (RPE);
- Customer-related experience in the PPE industry, including a working knowledge of certification level.
- 10+ years of previous PPE Sales experience;
- Proven experience in generating new business;
- Advanced Degree;
- Current knowledge of the UK market from the End User and distribution perspective;
- Engineering experience in the air respiratory field;
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Jamieemail@example.com