Based in Copenhagen
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global manufacturer of PPE products as a Sales Manager within the Nordic region (Denmark, Sweden & Finland) working closely with the European Senior Sales Manager.
- Development of new distribution networks
- Maintaining and developing relationships with both existing and potential customers verbally and digitally.
- Be able to effectively negotiate terms in agreements and close sale.
- Provide reports on regional sales progress and results & forecast monthly.
- Address potential problems and suggest effective prompt solutions.
- Help to improve efficiency and customer management by driving key projects.
- Help to analyse regional market trends & customer information and monitor any new opportunities for growth.
- Become a contact between the company and both its potential and existing markets.
- Listen to customer requirements and propose appropriately to make sales, challenging objections with opposing views to get the customer to buy.
- Through our local partners, support tender business.
- Prepare and analyse the annual budget for the area of responsibility.
- Be a part of a growing sales team, supporting strategy development and team communication.
- Achieve sales targets and help to manage financial forecasting for regions.
- Develop key accounts with the senior sales manager in line with the sales strategy.
- Should have previous experience in key account and sales management.
- Project management skills/ qualifications.
- Have strong computer literacy in all Microsoft office and database applications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in international commercial management
- Possess a solid understanding of pricing, sales and gross margin.
- Experience of working within PPE/Workwear and premium branded companies.
- Any additional languages or cross-cultural experience is a plus.
- CRM system experience is a plus.
To apply for this role or for more information please send your CV and covering letter to Zohya Caan for a confidential consultation.