Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining key relationships with customers and end users within the assigned territory.
- Support RSM with an annual action plan.
- Monitor industry competitors, new products, and market conditions/changes to understand a customer’s or end user’s specific needs
- Maintain records of all sales and accounts in company’s CRM
- Grow sales within the assigned territory
- Organize and attend regional and national trade shows as well as customer events when applicable.
- Submit a monthly sales report to RSM noting major activities and changes in the territory
- Build trust and support prospective and current customers.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers, end users, sales reps and prospects.
- Provide sales and support directly or with the help of the technical department
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, finding suitable solutions to issues.
- Good literacy skills in both written and oral communication.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities, supporting their team to
- Efficient time management.
- Level headed approach in pressured situations
- Consistently on time for meetings, appointments and other
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, product leaflets, technical procedures, and business regulations.
- Can effectively present information and respond to questions confidently providing relevant information.
- Mathematical Skills – be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Can apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Computer literate – Microsoft 365, Windows 2010, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; previous experience with NAV 2016 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system preferred.
Travel may be required up to 75% of the working time, the candidate must be able to travel by air, vehicle, or train. Able to lift and/or move up to 50lb. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk and stoop/kneel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
States included in the western territory of the United States:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Report to: Regional Sales Manager (RSM) of the western part of the U.S.
To apply for this role or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org