An excellent opportunity to work one of Europe’s market leaders in the B2B sales of quality tools who are looking for an experienced specialist in the field of Personal Protective Equipment in the Flanders Region.
You will be responsible for increasing awareness of the PPE that the company has in the range to both existing and new customers. You will do this by visiting customers in consultation with the district manager. Working with the company’s proactive office staff you will achieve the set objectives and continuously increase the safety of customers.
• Head to toe PPE experience preferable,
• Commercial insight, a customer and service-oriented attitude and a great sense of responsibility.
• Knowledge of Distributor & End-user requirements to ensure ongoing profitable sales are achieved.
• Knowledge of the legal requirements for the use of PPE.
• Excellent planning, decision making and organisational skills
• Experience with presenting and project management
• Good oral and written skills in Dutch and German/English.
• Full European driving license required.
• Create enthusiasm throughout the whole organisation in order to achieve the set goals.
• Address and overcome any potential problems by suggesting prompt solutions
• Maintain relationships and build a portfolio for new and existing clients and customers
• Advise and successfully sell to customers
• Clear and direct communication internally as well as externally
• You will be a PPE specialist supporting 12 account managers
• Covering the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium (Flanders Region) and South Netherlands
• A challenging position with a stable, internationally operating family business
• Offers a modern and flat organizational structure with a large degree of personal responsibility.
• An intensive training period in at the company’s European HQ and regular on-the-job sessions.
• A fantastic culture where people are the most important aspect!
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org