Fantastic opportunity for a Regional Director of Sales working for a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing and distribution of Industrial Worker Safety Solutions.
The primary function of the role is to meet and exceed goals for profitable revenue generation within their market. This is expected to be accomplished by building sound relationships and revenue growth in key verticals.
Key Skills & Requirements:
• A proven safety sales exec with 3-5 years of relevant industry sales experience
• A consultative sales person who can deal at plant manager level through to board level.
• Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with our prospects, clients and internal teams.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally. This position can require up to 50% Travel (mostly within 350 miles of Houston area).
• Primary Industries: Construction, Telcos, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Industrial, Utilities
• Experience with operational technologies systems and solutions
• Demonstrates the ability to sell conceptually.
• Demonstrates year-over-year growth in sales revenue, and market share
• Self-driven and productive with little supervision required.
• Experience in gas detection or Safety solution sales (wireless or fixed) is preferred
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to identify, build connections with and influence key decision makers.
• Able to handle demanding situations in a professional manner.
• Able to establish long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
• Ability to work flexibly in a changing environment.
• Technical Capacity. Moderate IoT technology understanding and experience.
• Results Driven. Manage within budgets. Daily updating of Pipedrive Customer Relations Management database, updating both existing and new opportunities. Run sales cadence with clients and internal teams
• Leadership. Participate in a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Business Acumen. Identify sales opportunities that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required. Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested with a sense of humour and team spirit.
• Strategic Thinking. Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
• Customer Focus. Manage customer expectations, compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions. Manage customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities. Travel for face to face meetings with customers and partners and to develop strong key relationships
• Communication Proficiency. Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management or related area preferred) required or a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
• MUST BE BASED IN THE HOUSTON TX AREA. English (required) / Bilingual (Spanish) desirable
To apply for his role or for more information email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential consultation.