Tag are working in partnership with a well-established Portable Gas Detection manufacturer, whose mission is to have dominance in the marketplace for their products.
Due to expansion, they are keen to hire a Sales Manager to manage the region of Benelux, the focus is on the sales effort on the “end user” with a pull and push strategy with distribution partners.
The Candidate- Focused on hunting and selling more opportunities:
- An ethical and aggressive business developer with a strong work ethic.
- Passionate and positive.
- Possess a “hunter” mentality.
- Have experience successfully selling portable gas detection instrumentation into the defined territory.
- Likable, outgoing and purpose-driven.
- An organised self-starter that is willing to accept personal responsibility with the type of entrepreneurial mindset necessary to grow the region into a productive and profitable enterprise.
- Good problem-solving skills and superior sales mentality suited for this role
- Ability to work in a professional industrial environment that requires the ability to rapidly respond to clients’ needs through problem-solving
- Provide strong customer service.
- Experience developing and maintaining strong end-user relationships that promote successful pull-through sales.
- 3+ year record of success in gas detection instrumentation, sales, and business development.
- Have a sound understanding of the principles of safety products and services, specifically gas detection instrumentation.
- Responsible for covering an exclusive territory (to be defined in the employment offer)
- Driving company sales of products to the industrial, oil and gas, utility and steel mill markets through qualified distribution via building relationships and consultative end-user pull through sales.
- Responsible for establishing a motivated network of distributors and for developing and implementing business objectives and sales strategies required to aggressively expand regional revenues.
- Daily presence within the territory with a strong focus on key territorial market verticals.
- Evaluate the current market trends for gas detection instrumentation requirements in the territory and share this information with relevant management.
- Be able to effectively negotiate pricing, technical specifications and supply terms.
- Provide a concise call report, weekly submitted, showing detail on the subject week’s calls and marketing activities.
- Participate in a monthly territorial sales forecast conference call forecasting anticipated sale for individual products, along with any customer information that is important to the growth and maintenance of the region.
- Consistently stay up-to-date of and communicate safety requirements to new and existing customers throughout the region.
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction requirements at all times.
To apply or hear more about this role, or request on client information, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com