1. Job description in brief:
To sell a full range of products through; developing business with customers, prospects, distributors and end users within a defined geographic area in order to meet the fixed sales targets while respecting both the sales and global strategy as defined by management.
• Plan visits in relation to the quality and quantity of visits through weekly planning (to be made in advance).
• Search, identify and develop potential key customers (distributors and end users) in order to increase the market-share within the geographical area.
• Analyse and define the customer needs and develop a complete sales process to reply to the requests of customers.
• Communicate effectively with customers and the head office to ensure a positive customer-focused process.
• Account management of existing customers as well as hunting for new business.
• Attend exhibitions and represent the company in a professional manner.
• Follow up on all leads and converting to sales.
• Report all activities to head office weekly and monthly
• Contributing new ideas and sales strategies to the senior management team.
• Senior management team
• Country Sales Managers
• Working together and have open communication with other employees in the business to ensure a smooth sales process
• Create a profitable sustainable growth of turnover, number of projects, number of customers, margins, within the defined area combined with excellent customer relations year after year.
5. Skills/Experience required:
• Contact friendly, interested in people, open-minded, positive thinking and good at networking.
• Ability to communicate clearly and directly both internally and externally.
• Well organised and able to work independently
• To be able to explain the technical aspects of limited life/disposable clothing/garments and be familiar with European certification standards.
• Knowledge of distribution networks and end user in the defined region.
• Be a good team player
• To be a brand ambassador and represent the company professionally at all times.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com