My client is an industry leader in the development and manufacturing of innovative connected safety products, services, and real time monitoring that are disrupting the global safety industry.
With a vision to become the leading supplier of wirelessly connected worker safety monitoring products in the world, there isn’t a more exciting time to join this rapidly growing company!
As a result of rapid growth, my client is looking to double their sales workforce globally and are on the look out for passionate, self motivated individuals who are driven to be highly successful professionals.
In this role, you will identify and create new business opportunities as well as achieve all sales and profit targets.
The successful candidate will be driven to develop opportunities with key end-user customers through networking, meeting with and presenting to corporate contacts, field-level end users and executives.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans for assigned markets, named accounts, and new market sectors
- Generate net new opportunities directly with end-users contributing to sales funnel growth in support of sales quota achievement
- Utilise a comprehensive Sales Process to understand the clients’ criteria and articulate this to internal stakeholders
- Ability to sell our complete service offerings as solutions that match client needs.
- Use the significant resources to initiate, manage, and develop customer relationships strategically
- Lead or develop solutions and promote the Company’s service value proposition to differentiate my client from competitors and provide increased value to customers.
- Ability to drive each element of the services sales cycle, including prospecting initiatives, proposals, RFP responses, and closing sales
- Develop effective, creative, and customised proposals and presentations to bundle service offerings that effectively convey the Company’s capabilities
- Achieve Company sales targets for the Territory.
- Report all activity, contacts, visits, opportunities, etc. using the Company HubSpot CRM system.
- Analyse the client’s business needs and goals and propose compelling solutions.
- Establish a distribution partner and/or network.
- Contribute to and assist with proposals/ responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Work with multiple account executives to close large enterprise safety sales.
- Ensure that product evaluations are followed up and converted to sales, working with the Inside Sales team.
- Assist the Office support team, to ensure that user needs and requirements are clearly understood and communicated through for on-boarding and training activities.
- Assist the inside sales team with follow-up, to convert opportunities/ enquiries into orders.
- Establish the client as the go-to connected solution provider.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Proven track-record in successful B2B (business to business) sales
- Proven track record in gas detection sales
- Strong business acumen and expert negotiation skills
- Ability to establish contacts and credibility with senior level management decision makers
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with a proven ability to execute strategic sales plans
- Results focus demonstrated through consistent success in increasingly senior sales roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- Demonstrated network of clients which can lead to immediate opportunities
- Strong background of strategic account pursuit with experience selling complex business solutions
- Experience with providing enterprise sales solutions
- Above average capabilities with productivity tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- High degree of proficiency with CRM
- Sales and Technical qualifications to an agreed level
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a “Hunter” sales role working with a structured sales management methodology in a complex fast paced, ever changing environment with constant multiple priorities and deadlines
- Full-time salary plus commission
- Compensation includes car allowance, expense coverage, paid vacation, access to ESOP (Employee Share Ownership Scheme)
- Travel availability of minimum 50%
Salary is negotiable and is reviewed annually, in February of each year.