Salary : €80,000 – €100,000
Location : Germany
This Sales Manager opportunity is a top-level Field Sales role, focused on new account creation and revenue generation through the sale of products to assigned groups of end-user customers via distributors and targeted end-user account leads.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Via designated channels, generate sales of products within given groups of end-user customers to achieve revenue targets
- Create and maintain solid relationships with customers, distributors and partners to increase their use and purchase of the company’s product range
- Contact and follow up on targeted leads, identify potential end-user customers and persuade them to purchase the company’s full product range.
- Independent lead generation of contacts within named target accounts through research, networking, proactive referral creation and social media.
- Through calls, webinars, meetings, site visits, and other platforms, become the strategic hand protection specialist for current and prospective end-user customers, distributors and other strategic partners. Be able to provide product information, recommendations, and purchasing support (e.g. field test pilots, proposals, presentations, product use training and related customer support)
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date and accurate sales pipeline utilizing the CRM to document and manage all sales activities.
- Participate in off-site sales and marketing initiatives as requested, such as lead generation, professional training, distributor and strategic partner events, and conferences/trade shows. These activities may occur outside standard business hours and may require local or domestic travel.
- As appropriate, facilitate collaboration between end-user customers, distributors, strategic partners, personal professional relationships and company team members to create sales opportunities, generate future leads and referrals.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with Sales Team guidelines, quality standards, processes, protocols and methods.
Required Skills, Experience and Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience, training, specialised skills.
- 5-6 years’ experience in B2B product sales; personal protection product sales preferred.
- Proven ability to exceed given targets in a competitive environment with a sense of urgency.
- Effective communicator with persuasive, engaging face-to-face behaviour and clear, professional phone and digital presence.
- Skilled in the use of consultative selling and solution focused selling practices.
- Experienced in the use of a CRM/data input system, (NetSuite CRM proficiency preferred)
- Expert level knowledge of B2B products sales market trends, developments, new product lines, sales and marketing platforms, and related best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and in the use of personal computers (desktop, laptop), and mobile devices (tablet, smartphone, etc.)
- Positive mental attitude, exhibited by proactive engagement, overcoming challenges, treating all with respect, candor and complete communication to contribute to team members’ resilience and optimism.
To apply for this role or for more information please send your CV and covering letter to Zohya Caan at TAG Search and Select for a confidential consultation.