Location: Ideally based in Midlands
A fantastic opportunity to join an international manufacturer of Workwear working closely within the central European region (Germany, Poland & Benelux) with the European Senior Sales Manager.
- Confidently sell to existing, and develop a new network in the workwear sector.
- Predominately selling to Industrial laundries industry
- Develop and host presentations of the product catalogue to existing and potential clients to generate new relationships.
- Train, develop and make joint end-user consultative calls working with the existing sales team.
- Provide the best customer service and product guidance on the market, ensuring that you stay up to date with the company’s product range and current market trends.
- Build a strong external network whilst managing and maintaining strong existing relationships to build the customer base.
- Meet deadlines as detailed in an efficient, organised manner.
- Responsible for increasing the number of direct sales and being able to provide evidence of this when directed to do so.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales in a relevant field.
- Preferably possess experience in selling to Industrial Laundries
- Driven, Self-motivated and ambitious
- Preferably based in the Midland area, there is also an opportunity to eventually grow to national sales and grow a team around them
- Effective communicator with a professional personal and digital presence
- Proficiency in the use of computers and CRM systems
To apply for this role or for more information please send your CV and covering letter to Zohya Caan at TAG Search and Select for a confidential consultation.