A great opportunity to join a fast-growing international company as a committed Sales Representative, working in the Workwear Sector and covering the South West of France.
- Confidently sell to existing, and develop a new distributor network in the workwear sector.
- Develop and host presentations of the product catalogue to existing and potential distributors to generate new relationships.
- Train, develop and make joint end-user consultative calls working with the distributors’ sales team.
- Provide the best customer service and product guidance on the market, ensuring that you stay up to date with the company’s product range and current market trends.
- Build a strong external network whilst managing and maintaining strong existing relationships to build the customer base.
- Meet deadlines as detailed in an efficient, organised manner.
- Responsible for increasing the number of direct sales to distributors and, to a lesser extent, end users and being able to provide evidence of this when directed to do so.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales in a relevant field.
- Driven and ambitious
- Based and covering the South West of France so the candidate is expected to live here, preferably in the Bordeaux/ Toulouse area.
- Effective communicator with a professional personal and digital presence
- Proficiency in the use of computers and CRM systems
- Must be proficient in the English language ( both written and verbal) as this is required for international sales meetings.
To apply for this role or for more information please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential consultation.