Excellent opportunity to join a national supplier of tool, equipment and safety products based in and covering the region of Alberta.
- Manage existing account base to targeted growth plan and generate new distribution channels within their region
- Organize, set up and attend trade shows
- Look for opportunities to create and open new distribution channels
- Build and maintain a distribution network for the specific territory
- Efficiently manage all required administrative functions, such as weekly reports, carefully manage selling expenses within your territory and business expense
- Train distributors on our products/programs/new products/safety/pricing
- Together with our distributors, demonstrate and train end users on our products, the application and use and benefits and features
- Utilize all sales tools to increase the product sales to the existing customer base
- Conduct product knowledge meetings, product safety seminars and product demonstrations to end users
- Complete credit reports for new accounts
- Accountable for administrative responsibilities such as: CRM, regional performance updates, variance analysis
- Work in conjunction with distribution representatives to ensure customers service is always maintained
- Deal with warranty and service issues in accordance with National policy
- Strategic solutions-oriented sales achiever with a minimum of 5 years of successful B2B tool, equipment and industrial sales experience.
- Established and maintained business relationships in order to effectively promote product and service offering to customers.
- A track record of success in expanding margins, distribution channels, and profit by providing value-added product and service solutions.
Skills and Qualities
- Strategic account manager
- Ability to handle a high volume fast-paced environment and maintain composure
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, CRM, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM;
- Ability to think quickly on your feet
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Relationship builder and ability to generate and cultivate new leads
- Creative problem solver