Salary is negotiable upon experience Bonus+ Car, laptop, phone etc
- Daily report activities in our CRM system
- Regularly report sales results, as well as keep up to date on sales and other strategic changes that affect the sales process
- Build strong external networks and make us known as a leader in personal protection.
- Actively participate in events for clients
- Translate strategic targets into a RAC plan.
- Define ambitious and realistic sales targets and distribute these targets and/or sales platform targets.
- Be a role model and actively drive our Business plan.
- Implement additional duties assigned by the manager.
- Generate turnover for existing and new customers.
- Taking responsibility for territory customers and prospects, distributors and end users.
- Be actively involved in 1 or more teams for strategic customers.
- Supply customer and prospect information through CRM.
- Supply market information and needs to Products and Innovation
- Relevant University Degree
- Fluency in English and language of the assigned region
- Minimum of 2-3 years Sales experience in a relevant field
To apply for this role or for more information please send your CV and covering letter to Zohya Caan at TAG Search and Select for a confidential consultation.