Established in 1985, our client is a specialist in providing the highest quality retro-reflective safety products, sold into a broad range of professional garment producers, including leading global manufacturers of firefighter uniforms. As a distributor, producer and converter they offer a broad range of customer-specific solutions.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a UK Sales Manager to join their organisation to offer a first-class service to their existing UK customers, as well as developing new business opportunities into both new and existing target markets.
This will be a consultative sales role where you will be instrumental in developing an ambitious but realistic market strategy in coordination with the company principal to grow the brand and customer base within the UK and (where required) central Europe.
- As UK Sales Manager, you will be the company ambassador with responsibility for markets in the UK. After initially focussing purely on the UK market, you may also support sales with customers located in central Europe.
- You will establish an ambitious and realistic budget plan.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy for the required territories.
- Maintain and develop the existing client portfolios, whilst developing new business opportunities within the defined territories to help strengthen the company’s market share.
- You actively create new markets by contacting new target groups.
- You’ll be required to stay up to date with the latest trends within the industry and provide feedback to the business so they can stay ahead of the curve.
- You will be responsible for maintaining relations with customers, prospects and end-users, by developing long-term collaborations.
- You must be able to report on market conditions and in consultation with the business unit manager to determine future sales strategies.
- You have a relevant professional background (min. 5 years). Experience with consultative selling in the PPE industry, with a focus on the professional garment market.
- You are result driven, be proactive and have a desire to exceed targets and client expectations.
- Must have a full UK driving license.
- You have an ability to solution sell based on quality and service, not cost. Excellent verbal reasoning skills.
- You must be a strong communicator who can form and maintain relationships and can work well independently as well as part of a team.
- You are comfortable in this fast-changing competitive international environment.
- Experience selling into garment producers or knowledge of the textiles industry is essential.
What we offer:
- Working for a growing, innovative solution provider to the PPE industry.
- An exciting job that lets you develop a market strategy that you will be responsible for implementing at your own initiative.
- The opportunity to work directly with the managing director to develop not only the UK market but where required to support and develop a strategy that can be implemented throughout Europe and beyond.
- A competitive salary with benefits (bonus system based on the above role description and targets) and a company car/ or car allowance.
- Existing UK national accounts to maintain and develop in addition to generating new business opportunities.
- As the company head offices are located outside the UK, you will have the opportunity to work from your own home environment.
To apply please email your CV to Jamieemail@example.com