Finding the inactive 80%

Statistics show that 80% of employees are not actively looking for a role. Therefore if you haven’t invested in a retained search to leave no stone unturned, you could be missing out on the best talent in the market, meaning you’re left to select from the remaining 20% on the market.

This is why we work with our clients on an exclusive retained basis; as your commitment to work with us means that we can commit our full resources for the benefit of your business, ensuring the job is completed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.

Get the latest updates

Stand out from the crowd


In a competitive talent market an effective employer brand is the key to recruiting and retaining the best talent.

Find out how

Speak with a consultant

One of our highly trained consultants will be able to assist you in defining a plan that will help you recruit the best talent in the industry.

Speak to an expert

Clients we’ve worked with