Our client is one of the fastest growing UK based international manufacturers of PPE footwear, growing organically at 20% YoY.
Why are they recruiting?
Due to the company’s continuing success as one of the UK’s leading PPE manufacturers they now require 2 PPE Sales professionals to help support their distribution network of over 400+ UK based branches. In 8 years the company has grown its annual turnover from £1.3m to £8m!
• Northern RSM – All territories north of Leicester (Including Scotland and Northern Ireland)
• Southern RSM – All territory south of Birmingham
• Confidently sell to existing customer base, and work to develop and expand a new distribution network with the sales team.
• Develop and host presentations of the product catalogue to existing and potential distributors to generate new relationships.
• Train, develop and make joint end-user consultative calls working with the distributors’ sales team.
• Provide the best customer service and product guidance on the market, ensuring that you stay up to date with the company’s product range and current market trends.
• Build a strong external network whilst managing and maintaining strong existing relationships to build the customer base.
• Meet deadlines as detailed in an efficient, organised manner.
• Handle any other responsibilities given to you in an efficient and precise manner.
The Candidate we’re looking for?
• 3-5 years of experience in sales in a relevant field.
• Knowledge and experience of UK PPE Distributors
• Highly driven and ambitious
• Works with high energy
• Willing to lead from the front
• Driven and ambitious individual, with aspirations to progress further
• Effective communicator with a professional personal and digital presence
• Proficiency in the use of computers and CRM systems
• Must be proficient in the English language (both written and verbal)
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential consultation.